Did you know that email is THE most effective tool in reaching your target audience? It is your ability to speak directly to your customer at a time that is most convenient for them. Email marketing allows you to build (or destroy) your relationship with your prospective leads, customers, and even past customers. If your message is right and your content is engaging, it can be one of the most impactful and beneficial tools in your marketing portfolio. But done poorly can turn you into an annoying spammer.
10 Reasons you need to invest in Email Marketing
Deciding where to invest your marketing dollars isn’t a small decision and should not be taken lightly. Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing channels and provides one of the biggest impacts. Here are ten reasons you should be investing in Email Marketing right now:
- 73% of millennials prefer to have businesses communicate via email
- 99% of consumers check their email every day
- You can reach the right audience at the right time
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping a business acquire new customers. (McKinsey, 2014)
- You can build credibility – people do business with people they know. Consistent email marketing with engaging content is one of the best ways to allow your audience to get to know you
- Boost Sales – when you have an audience who is interested in information from you, they are more likely to buy and buy more frequently from you. 59% of marketers say that email marketing provides their biggest ROI.
- Reach people on any device – email is one of the few mediums that is accessible on just about every electronic device
- Personalized Content – with email marketing, you can customize your campaigns and create a target audience
- Keep a pulse on customer experience – using email marketing, you can create surveys and collect feedback in order to monitor customer feedback
- Boosts traffic to your website – one of the best ways of disseminating new content on your site is via email. With email marketing, you send traffic to your site and boost your SEO.
How Can We Help?
Different businesses have different needs. We try to offer our services in the way that will suit you best.