Deciding where to invest your marketing dollars should never be a decision that is taken lightly. You know you need to grow your business by obtaining new leads and selling more to your existing clients, but you can’t afford to invest time or money into a marketing strategy that doesn’t deliver. Email Marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising that can reach people where they are every day – in their mailbox.
Email marketing builds your relationship with prospective leads, customers, and yes, even your past customers. You speak directly to them in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them.
10 Reasons you need to invest in Email Marketing
Email Marketing is one of the most important tools in a marketer’s portfolio. In fact, 40% of B2B (business to business) email marketers say that email marketing provides the highest ROI of all of their advertising efforts. Here are ten reasons that you need to implement an email marketing strategy today:
- 73% of millennials prefer to receive business communications via email
- 99% of consumers check their email at least once a day
- Nurture Leads and Build Credibility – it’s a fact. People do business with people they know, trust, and like. Email marketing allows you to build credibility by providing knowledgeable and informative information to them.
- Strengthen Relationships – if you want to grow your business, you need to create stronger relationships with your customers. Email marketing gives you an effective tool to communicate with the people that matter most to your business – your existing customers.
- Promote Products and Services – the ability to resell, cross-sell, and up-sell is extremely important to a business. You’ve already done the hard job of convincing your customer that they can’t live without your product or service. Sometimes getting them to buy from you again is just as simple as letting them know what you have. In fact, 59% of marketers say email is their biggest source of ROI and marketers who used segmented campaigns have seen as much as a 760% increase in revenue.
- Increase Website Traffic – when you have a new piece of content on your website, what is the best way to disseminate that information? You got it – through email! When you send people to your website from your email, you are increasing your visitor’s time on site as well as increasing your website SEO.
- Monitor Relationship with Customers – emails are a wonderful way of doing surveys and collecting feedback from your customers.
- Provide Value to Your Customer – when you provide your customer with engaging, educational, and/or entertaining content, you keep your customers coming back time after time.
- Reach People on Any Device – email is one of the primary channels that people have on all of their devices. And it provides a way to reach that customer at a time that is most convenient for them.
- You Own Your Content – with social media channels, you do not own the content that you put up or the people that follow you. With email marketing, you not only own your content, you also own your client lists!
How Can We Help?
Different businesses have different needs. We try to offer our services in the way that will suit you best.
YOU GOT THIS
Learn and Implement Yourself
We Train and Work with Your Team
DO FOR YOU
We Bring Results for You